The Top Trend For Mask Right Now Is Neutral Black.
Move over LBD, The little black mask is having a moment.
As seen on Kylie Jenner, and countless other celebrities, and "it" girls the black mask is trending. Our data shows more and more consumers are opting for a simple black mask. When the CDC announced that a protective mask was the best first line of defense the initial consumer trends pointed to statement masks. Now however with protection against COVID-19 becoming part of our every day lives and our new normal consumers are choosing more neutral options that are easier to accessorize and black masks are coming in as a top choice all around. Providing a bit of mystery, and accentuating the eyes, we are here for it! We put together a concise list of the hottest black masks.
Here are our top 5 favorite black masks available online!
1. Wolford has designed a chic fashion face mask in elegant black. The Wolford Care Mask is constructed from a double layered, high quality fabric, which results in a comfortable, easy wear. Featuring a water-resistant finish, adjustable aluminium nose wire to ensure a good fit and soft elastic earloops to keep this fashion face mask in place. Finished with Wolford's typical luxurious attention to detail, the Wolford Care Mask has the Wolford logo monogram on the bottom right.
available at www.wolfordshop.com
2. The RE/DONE “If You’re Reading This You’re Too Close” Mask is tooo cute! As Seen on Kaia Gerber. Constructed from black 100% cotton jersey, this mask features adult-sizing, flexible ear straps, and machine washable construction. Each mask is meant to be washed and reused. Plus with each purchase of a RE/DONE mask, five masks will be donated to front line heroes nationwide!
3. Well priced and easy to breathe in, we love the Uniqlo's Airism Face Mask (Pack of 3) High-performance filter keeps you dry from splashes. Washable AIRism mask.
4. Kendall Jenner stepped out in Kim Kardashians the SKIMS face mask. This mask is light stretchy, and affordable. While it has sold out, its worth getting on a waitlist for.
5. The GRLFRND "smiling" face mask. This one is cute, super soft and comfy too. Making a positive statement while turning heads.